Cycle 6 Events
- Cycle 6 Call to Artists
- Cycle 6 Coffee Talks #1-5
- IN FLUX in Gilbert Opening Reception
- Cycle 6 Tour
- IN FLUX Cycle 6 Marshall Square Opening Reception
- IN FLUX Cycle 6 Scottsdale Fashion Square Opening Reception
- IN FLUX Cycle 6 Miller Plaza Opening Reception
- Opening Reception for "Hey, I Made This For You" by Daniel Funkhouser!
IN FLUX Cycle 6 Scottsdale Fashion Square Opening Reception
Join Scottsdale Public Art and Scottsdale Fashion Square in celebrating the installation of IN FLUX Cycle 6 artwork Topo by Matthew Briggs, Luke Kautz and Garrett Johnson. Scottsdale Public Art Director Donna Isaac will start the evening with a talk about the IN FLUX initiative and its partners. The artists will then talk about their inspiration for Topo, and demonstrate how you can use social media and your body’s movement around the artwork to activate this kinetic installation. This event is free and open to the public.